Dugs park under construction...more stop sign shenanigans

Bojangles

We were out to go to Dugs favorite park..... the grass is about 2ft tall now and he woulda never found a ball after I threw it. Last time it was half as tall and he lost it one time. The mounds of mulch have me concerned as well as the lack of care, and a few weeks ago there was marking paint on the grass in sections....

Last time (april 18th)
WKQmVY.jpg

Then we went for a putt and seen a truck run another stop sign with what appears to me to be a spot with limited visability due to trees. The limit is 55mph so you know we all avg 60-65 here.

Then we went to his 2nd fav spot and it was being maintained :(

Left some brappp in the video because..........well, its sexy

We were out to go to Dugs favorite park..... the grass is about 2ft tall now and he woulda never found a ball after I threw it. Last time it was half as tall and he lost it one time. The mounds of mulch have me concerned as well as the lack of care, and a few weeks ago there was marking paint on the grass in sections....

Last time (april 18th)
WKQmVY.jpg

Then we went for a putt and seen a truck run another stop sign with what appears to me to be a spot with limited visability due to trees. The limit is 55mph so you know we all avg 60-65 here.

Then we went to his 2nd fav spot and it was being maintained :(

Left some brappp in the video because..........well, its sexy

The truck sounds good.

Back