Dumb Question

John P. Ferry

I have a dumb question so please bear with me. I'm picking up mu new Tacoma sr with access cab, no seats in back, want the storage area for gear. When I test drove it I was concentrating more on handling, ride, Comfort road noise and operation of accessories. If I'm not mistaken there's only one cup holder in the middle by the console storage area. Am I right and if so does anyone no if there's a way to add another so my wife and I each have one or do we take turns having coffee, lol

John

I have a dumb question so please bear with me. I'm picking up mu new Tacoma sr with access cab, no seats in back, want the storage area for gear. When I test drove it I was concentrating more on handling, ride, Comfort road noise and operation of accessories. If I'm not mistaken there's only one cup holder in the middle by the console storage area. Am I right and if so does anyone no if there's a way to add another so my wife and I each have one or do we take turns having coffee, lol

John

Isn’t there 2 under the dash? And one next to the e-brake ?

According to what I just saw online there should be 5?
2 under the dash
One next to the E-brake
2 behind center console

Welcome to the forum.
You should have 5 up top like @DEERTAY said. Plus there are two in each of the doors so that’s 9 cup holders easily accessible.
That’s one thing the Tacoma has had plenty of since its inception is plenty of cup holders. Lol

Back