EGR rain guards in channel (yay my first mod)

HellaNella420

Came in today, just slapped them on. Stay tuned for review. They do look pretty good though, nice and flush low profile. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1367696893.840624.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1367696902.218281.jpg

One of the MOST USEFUL accessories there is. Great for allowing full-time venting in hot conditions. Great for running in the rain too. If I didn't have them...they'd be the very next thing I'd buy.

Was originally gonna get the weathertech ones, but the EGR's were 57 bucks shipped. WT were 100. I'll save a 40 spot thank you very much! Beer money!

I have been wanting a set for some time but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. My main use would be for leaving the windows open a bit on hot days. They would be nice in the rain too since I seem to breath water but rain doesn't happen too often in SoCal.

Thats part of why i wanted them. I park my ride in the sun all day at work, gets hot in the summer. Now i can leave my windows cracked and not worry about the ol 10 minute downpours we get on hot days here in RI. Gotta love new england weather haha!

I was going to mention about most people like the Weathertechs, but I didn't see a difference for double the price. I got mine for $46 shipped on Amazon.

Yeah a friend of mine has a set of weathertechs on his infiniti. Same material same quality. His dark smokes are a tad lighter than mine though.

Looks great!
EGR looks like a excellent alternative to the WT.
I'm def into saving $$. :thumbsup:

Back