Emblams

14YOTA

Just got my truck back from the shop from it being hit by a plow truck. They replaced my tailgate with a factory Toyota tailgate. I was just curious I cant remember if my 14 taco had a V6 emblem on it because since I've gotten it back it doesn't have it on there. Any input is appreciated.

You bought an SR5 correct? As far as I know thry ditched it for the TRD trucks.

My truck doesn't have TRD badge, its not a sport, nor is it a offroad. It is an SR5 4x4 DCSB edition. It has all weather mats, not carpet, steel wheels with smaller tires, and came in the new SR5 blue ribbon metallic w SR5 only sand interior. Found it on the lot, couldn't have ordered it any better!

My truck doesn't have TRD badge, its not a sport, nor is it a offroad. It is an SR5 4x4 DCSB edition. It has all weather mats, not carpet, steel wheels with smaller tires, and came in the new SR5 blue ribbon metallic w SR5 only sand interior. Found it on the lot, couldn't have ordered it any better!

So then I was right. SR5 has the badge but it was ditched for the TRD models since the TRD models include the SR5 package. All we need is a TRD model to prove it. My 2010 model has the SR5 badge which I think is a little silly. No need to announce the lesser package.

Last edited:
So then I was right. SR5 has the badge but it was ditched for the TRD models since the TRD models include the SR5 package. All we need is a TRD model to prove it. My 2010 model has the SR5 badge which I think is a little silly. No need to announce the lesser package.[/quote

each to their own I guess :laughing:

Last edited:
My locker and ATRAC is a pretty big deal. That's really why I bought the offroad. The seats were a nice addition but the overhead console is no big deal.

Back