Entune messaging set up

JoeTaco

Hello again. I am trying to set up the 'messaging' on my '15 Tacoma. I press "Apps" - "Messages". The system asks me, "Do you want to set up messaging?" I click "Yes". Next, the screens reads something like "You may need to operate your device." I can only assume my device is my phone. What do I need to operate on it?? I'm clueless. I have an iphone 6.

I havent fooled too much with my iphone 6 except listening to music and making calls from the truck. Ive noticed the same situation... if i figure it out ill post back with ya.

I found it. Go to: Settings - Bluetooth - then under MY DEVICES it should show your truck. Next to that it should say "Connected" with a small blue "i" in a circle. Click the circle and switch on "Show Notification" and "Sync Contacts". I found it on youtube and it worked first try. Good luck.

This is all covered in another post, so I'll keep this short. As nice as the Entune capabilities are, it still doesn't send responses for you. Pretty much the only downfall...ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1433820760.711868.jpg

This is all covered in another post, so I'll keep this short. As nice as the Entune capabilities are, it still doesn't send responses for you. Pretty much the only downfall...View attachment 5793
I have since found that all is not working perfectly. Entune receives the messages and reads them out BUT there is no QUICK RESPONSE button as described online and in the manual.(?) The space where it should be is blank. Hmmmmm?

That's one of my old skanky girlfriends from long ago...................................... well, not really. It's Charlotte McKinney. She did one of the Hardees/Carl Jr hamburger adds awhile back. I put her on there make sure people read my posts! LOL! It must work!!

That's one of my old skanky girlfriends from long ago...................................... well, not really. It's Charlotte McKinney. She did one of the Hardees/Carl Jr hamburger adds awhile back. I put her on there make sure people read my posts! LOL! It must work!!
I can't read. I just look at the pictures. I always seem to come back to this one in particular. Lol

Back