Entune Radio iphone USB and BT issues

Hey guys any help would be much appreciated. Bought my 2017 Tacoma Sport 4x4 long bed Black in February with 7 miles on it. Today she has almost 15,000 and counting. One of my biggest issues is the radio. When I plug in my iPhone with the "factory apple usb cord from Toyota" often times it is inaccessible even though the radio recognizes my iPhone by name and phone calls and everything else works fine. Other times when I try and use my phones BT to play music when the USB is whacked up it will play my music fasta nd blurred like it is set to high speed. I kill my music app unplug the cord and do a million things but it will not work until I drive my truck somewhere else later in the day.

Thanks Tacoma nation

Hey guys any help would be much appreciated. Bought my 2017 Tacoma Sport 4x4 long bed Black in February with 7 miles on it. Today she has almost 15,000 and counting. One of my biggest issues is the radio. When I plug in my iPhone with the "factory apple usb cord from Toyota" often times it is inaccessible even though the radio recognizes my iPhone by name and phone calls and everything else works fine. Other times when I try and use my phones BT to play music when the USB is whacked up it will play my music fasta nd blurred like it is set to high speed. I kill my music app unplug the cord and do a million things but it will not work until I drive my truck somewhere else later in the day.

Thanks Tacoma nation
There's a TSB for some of those issues. Go to the dealer they might be able to update it.

Last edited:
Back