Exhaust help?

It sounds great at low RPM , full throttle and startup but it can get annoying other times. You won't find much power gains just from exhaust. Upper RPM pulls nice but honestly I have nothing to compare it to.

Copy. Any idea what i can do for my 4 banger to get some more power out of her? On hills its only slightly annoying to have to downshift

The best bang for you buck is going to be a blower. It is pricey but it will net you the most gains.

If you can't do that people get good gains on the 4 banger by simply removing the carbon trap from the intake assuming you have a 2nd gen.

Going to install a borla pro xs muffler on my truck next month, I almost bought flowmaster, but decided on something a little deeper in tone. Getting pretty excited to hear it for myself!

Hey, so my JBA exhaust tip stainless steel material/chrome finish turned to a black/brown color on some parts of it. You guys know what it is? How I can clean it off?

Going to install a borla pro xs muffler on my truck next month, I almost bought flowmaster, but decided on something a little deeper in tone. Getting pretty excited to hear it for myself!

Did you ever get this installed? How did/do you like it. I had Borla on my Mustang GT (bad ass) and Tundra (so-so). haven't researched on net yet, Tacoma is new to me.

Back