Exhaust idea.

I'm not a big off road guy I like performance with an aggressive look. I work to hard for my money and my truck I don't want to tear it up. Any easy mods to do to make the truck?

Cool. You won't regret it.

I made a joke to ashley today and was like if its good enough for the legendary whippersnapper its good enough for me lol... Buy i also did my research and itll fit well into my life... I really like it mostly gets loud when i put tue hammer down... Then everyone will know when it gets real!

I made a joke to ashley today and was like if its good enough for the legendary whippersnapper its good enough for me lol... Buy i also did my research and itll fit well into my life... I really like it mostly gets loud when i put tue hammer down... Then everyone will know when it gets real!

I'm legendary alright. A legendary *******. :)

I think you will be happy with it and so will she. The glasspack would have been pretty loud and it would have gotten louder as time went by and the fiberglass broke down.

I'm legendary alright. A legendary *******. :)

I think you will be happy with it and so will she. The glasspack would have been pretty loud and it would have gotten louder as time went by and the fiberglass broke down.

I like loud, its just TRD is the best for my truck and it sounds better.

Back