Exhaust options

I have a 2014 2.7L automatic. All my trucks have had exhaust and I know it's a 4 banger and I dont want it to sounds like a car . Any suggestions?

Hollow sound? Magnaflow?

Deep rumble not too much drone? Flowmaster 50s?

More drone? 40 series or super 44?

Mbrp?
Jardine?

I mean chambers seem deeper, straight through not as deep.

What are u looking for?

Took few yrs of combinations for me and i used a final combination of a borla and a super44 o_O

Hollow sound? Magnaflow?

Deep rumble not too much drone? Flowmaster 50s?

More drone? 40 series or super 44?

Mbrp?
Jardine?

I mean chambers seem deeper, straight through not as deep.

What are u looking for?

Took few yrs of combinations for me and i used a final combination of a borla and a super44 o_O
Cut and paste

Go to a shop, tell em what u want in sound and that u want to try 3 or 4 different MUFFLERS. Have them cut off your stock muffler and then clamp 1 muffler at a time to ur existing pipes. Ask them to NOT tell u what muffler is clamped on. Then start the truck, throw a rev, listen to it. Repeat for each muffler. Tell them which you preferred.

Use your ears to choose the MUFFLER…not mine, not jimbos, not your eyes, not hype, not the rockstar/monster crew… your ears…. You’re the 1 who will be driving the truck everyday. Have them tell ya the muffler brand after its welded on.

No need for larger pipes unless force fed, so why waste money on a catback?
Or if the catback is the same size as stock…why in the world would you waste the money unless the stock tubing is rusted out?

Remember exhaust sound is subjective, other than decibels.

Go to a shop, tell em what u want in sound and that u want to try 3 or 4 different MUFFLERS. Have them cut off your stock muffler and then clamp 1 muffler at a time to ur existing pipes. Ask them to NOT tell u what muffler is clamped on. Then start the truck, throw a rev, listen to it. Repeat for each muffler. Tell them which you preferred.

Use your ears to choose the MUFFLER…not mine, not jimbos, not your eyes, not hype, not the rockstar/monster crew… your ears…. You’re the 1 who will be driving the truck everyday. Have them tell ya the muffler brand after its welded on.

Or if the catback is the same size as stock…why in the world would you waste the money unless the stock tubing is rusted out?

5862CABD-7B59-4F93-A307-083D9F9B9532.gif

Bravo. Bravo. And now it’s a word doc[emoji23][emoji23]

That was beautiful man !Screenshot_2018-04-26-19-34-34~2.png

Back