Exhaust

K&N intake or your favorite brand. I like MBRP's exhaust. I've had them on two Toyota's , a 6.0 gas Chevy and a 6.6 Duramax !

New to the site. I've been a jeep guy for years but have only herd good things about Toyota's so I bought an older one. figured I'd give it a go. I wanna get it a little more power and a cleaner sound. I was gonna add a cold air intake to my 3.0 V6 but figured I would start at the exhaust first. I was wondering if I should build myself a custom dual set up for more power and rumble or if it's even worth the time and effort to do all that? anybody done this? or is it better to leave the single and just upgrade the pipes to bigger ones with a glass pack and a new flowmas. cat.?

There are different two types of dual exhuast gruel duals which would be running two pipes from the engine to two performance mufflers and 2 pipes out of the back which is the best thing you could do and I would highly recommend better gas mileage. The second is a single pipe from engine to a single muffler and 2 pipes coming out of the muffler if you are going for sound you will not notice a difference between this and single out but it will let more toxins flow so you may see a little performance gain but not like true duals.

I would recommend true duals with 3.5 inch tips straight out of the back you will love it and you should pay more than 350 to have everything done or you could do it yourself with pipes and a welding machine

Hope this helps ma and good luck to you

New to the site. I've been a jeep guy for years but have only herd good things about Toyota's so I bought an older one. figured I'd give it a go. I wanna get it a little more power and a cleaner sound. I was gonna add a cold air intake to my 3.0 V6 but figured I would start at the exhaust first. I was wondering if I should build myself a custom dual set up for more power and rumble or if it's even worth the time and effort to do all that? anybody done this? or is it better to leave the single and just upgrade the pipes to bigger ones with a glass pack and a new flowmas. cat.?

Look at my previous post

Back