Exhausted by exhaust options...

Potts1521

I know that the exhaust upgrade is something that's been debated everywhere. But I wanted to get your input towards the subject.

I work for a Toyota dealership and can get parts at cost. With that being said is it worth it to go with the trd exhaust? I know it doesn't add much other than sound. I have a V6 and I really want to avoid the ricer exhaust note so if anyone's had good and affordable luck with another option I'm interested in hearing it..thanks guys.

I have Pro-Form exhaust installed by Slee 4X4 in Denver. They even replaced my headers to make it easier for oil changes and dual battery setup.

I have Pro-Form exhaust installed by Slee 4X4 in Denver. They even replaced my headers to make it easier for oil changes and dual battery setup.
what headers did you have that make oil changes hard to do?
and what headers do u have now?

To my knowledge the previous owner had some sort of edlebrock jimmy rig non-sense. The headers are from.... I'll have to ask. I kind of assumed it was Pro-Form but I'll double check. In any case. The oil filter is now located in its normal OEM position. Which is great.

Banks 3" sounds great on my 4.0
I should have done it a long time ago, it was worth the extra $ from my Gibson.
It also really comes alive with AFE cai.

Back