Fah-fah-friday!!!!!

DEZERTDUCK

Owner Engage Off Road
Hell yeah its friday....great weekend planned, cant wait...whats everyone got going on this weekend??? anyone heading out to the LBGP????

here are some more progress pics on the PreRunner...

Rear Roll Bar Xmember added
picture.php

heres the sway bar kit we are installing today
picture.php

modified drive line went in like a glove
picture.php

cant wait to drive this thing!!!:scooter:

For the weekend I'm working Sat & Sun, yea me! Not!

I'm off today, gonna stop at Toyota and see if any of my parts are in and also go buy some more Royal Purple for my upcoming gear oil changes. Then going thru my work room and see if I have any dino gear oil left over to use up whats left 1st. Though I had a couple quarts left over from when I was working on my Chevelle. Wish it would warm up Kansas City 43° RealFeel® 38° :thumbdown:

I'm heading over to the DMZ meet with Johnnie tommorow. I'm also stoked on Monday, I pick up my AR upper. Whoo hoo

whoo hoo...friday....do a final Nut & Bolt on the Prerunner...load her up and away to the Dez we go!!!

I was fortunate to have some rewards on my card that covered the price. 79.00 from Best Buy is a little steep. Do not be fooled by the cheap knockoffs on craigslist as no one will be able to hear you on calls. You might get lucky on craigslist if someone is upgrading to an iphone5 and no longer have a need for the case.

I am very abusive on my phone and spend a lot of time in the elements so it was a no brainer for me.

Tonight is movie night at a friends house. He just happens to have a 2005 Tacoma Sport DCSB Blue. One of the 1st 2nd gens made. He ordered it in '04. Since his family is a Toyota fan I get the privilege of parking in the driveway. Non Toyota cars have to park on the street. Including the Beemer. I'll see about getting a few photo's of it tonight. Light rain so right now so I'll get what shots I can. :thumbsup:

ohh yes!!! friday has come...love fridays like this...productive week at the shop and got the next 2 linking projects parts in late last night from the cutter....

yes in this pallet of beautifully cut metal sits two Engage Off Road GenII Double Cab Link Kits...gee wonder who their for...:whistling2:
picture.php

TF member Sposito's Engage Off Road links finished now on to the shock towers for his build
picture.php

and the Engage Off Road 05-13 Gen II Tacoma to 10-13 GenII Tundra Conversion clip....now to buff the sh*t out of it so we can make our mold...what do you guys think???
picture.php

another great friday, loading up to head out to Glen Helen Motorsports Park to do a little Short Course Racing this weekend and also to Display the new EngageOffRoad OEM DD (Daily Driver) UCA's....what do you guys think?

picture.php

I am seriesly all screwed up on my day....well today is Friday...I know cause I had to give out paychecks!....or did those bastards just pull a fast one on me on Thursday????HA HA HA....but here is what we got done.....

well something has to hold the Radiator and AC...why not these?
picture.php

a little angle goes a long way to help the moving air cool down the system
picture.php

wow didn't these come out sexy.....
picture.php

Finally my 3 day weekend has arrived!
What better way to start my day than a 8am dentist appointment for cleaning :blink:
Not sure why I had re-scheduled it that early but, I now have clean teeth :thumbsup:

Now for the rest of the day which involves trying up loose ends and packing up my gear to head down to http://www.ksrockspark.com/ for the 10th Anniversary bash they are throwing starting at 8am Sat till I leave about 3pm Sunday. Meeting up with several TW members for trail rides & general fun in the sun, wheelin! So far I think 4 other Tacoma's, 2 FJ's, a Tundra & a 4runner will be our group (and any other Taco's that my want to hang with us) along with the countless heeps that will be there. Can't wait to be on the road at 6am :w00t:

988252_10151557073681381_1123532279_n.jpg

Finally my 3 day weekend has arrived!
What better way to start my day than a 8am dentist appointment for cleaning :blink:
Not sure why I had re-scheduled it that early but, I now have clean teeth :thumbsup:

Now for the rest of the day which involves trying up loose ends and packing up my gear to head down to http://www.ksrockspark.com/ for the 10th Anniversary bash they are throwing starting at 8am Sat till I leave about 3pm Sunday. Meeting up with several TW members for trail rides & general fun in the sun, wheelin! So far I think 4 other Tacoma's, 2 FJ's, a Tundra & a 4runner will be our group (and any other Taco's that my want to hang with us) along with the countless heeps that will be there. Can't wait to be on the road at 6am :w00t:

988252_10151557073681381_1123532279_n.jpg

Sounds like a good time, have fun be safe....and take photos!!

Thanks HellaNella! I plan on it! And I have a digital camera I got from work about 7 yrs ago for 5 yrs service. Takes excellent pics! I got 2, 2 GB flash cards for it so can take tons of pics and rechargeable batteries which I can recharge in the truck using the 12V outlet. Good to go on that front!

Look forward to hooking up with these guys down there from TW. They have some nice rigs. I'll be reppin this site when I'm there, got my sticker on and will be wearing my shirt! :thumbsup:

samsung_s1050_front_blk.jpg

Last edited:
Back