Failed pic upload

tmreyes1

I am trying to upload pics but keep getting a upload failed. I was able to upload pics earlier. I have tried from PC and my phone ands one at a time. No luck

Did you try using a 3rd party photo poster? I use Photobucket and never have a problem posting.

It seems to be working for me.

IMG_0135.jpg

I need some more info. Are you having trouble on the phone app or the website? How large is the file you are trying to upload? Finally, what specific error are you getting?

Thanks.

Just uploaded from my tablet. It takes some. Here is a screen shot of the error when it happens

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-02-22-41-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-02-22-41-50.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 8
Mine keep failing as well. The upload fails when trying to set a user picture (avatar). I know it says max size is 200x200 pixels and I tried multiple different pictures smaller than that (really tiny!) and all failed. I tried saving to computer first and directly upload, I tried using a website link, I tried photobucket, I even shrunk some of the pictures to under 100x100 and they all still failed. I tried atleast 5-7 pictures

I posted some in my garage thread and they were there yesterday but now are gone. I'm uploading direct from my digital camera. I posted some in my albums under profile and see if they will stay. If they do I may link them from there.

Mine keep failing as well. The upload fails when trying to set a user picture (avatar). I know it says max size is 200x200 pixels and I tried multiple different pictures smaller than that (really tiny!) and all failed. I tried saving to computer first and directly upload, I tried using a website link, I tried photobucket, I even shrunk some of the pictures to under 100x100 and they all still failed. I tried atleast 5-7 pictures

I posted some in my garage thread and they were there yesterday but now are gone. I'm uploading direct from my digital camera. I posted some in my albums under profile and see if they will stay. If they do I may link them from there.

I think I figured out my issue. My phone camera shoots in 1080p or a high resolution which is too large to upload. I took a screen shot of the pic I wanted to upload then it worked. Hope this helps anyone else out

I reposted the ones that disappeared using my album as a direct link, seem to be staying up now. Depending on how many albums we can have I'll post that way for now. I'm using a digital camera with 10.1 mega pixels so that might be why, most my shots are staying though.

I'm having our server guy check the settings on the back end to see if there is anything there.

Back