Favorite Modification?

I need a FRONT locker, nothing pisses me off more than being stuck and not having all me wheels turning when i know that would get me out.

I originally said my 5100's but as I cleaned my interior the other day I realized my favorite "mod" if you will is the car seat in the back for my little guy. :)

I've done so much (with so much more to do) that it's nearly impossible to pick just one. Rims/Tires, bumpers, rock rails/lightbar, lights/switches, Satachi grill, blackout hood and valence, seat covers, the list is nearly endless.

But I gotta say...probably my most fun...and thus my favorite is...

My Flippac shell on the back! Since getting it 11 months ago...I've spent over 45 nights loving the outdoors with great nights of sleep out in the back country.

Helper springs. They make my truck sit level when I tow my boat. No more people flashing their lights at me at night.

first and foremost my seat covers...makes the driving experience just that little bit comfy :thumbsup: ...and second...the bug deflector on the front of my rig :)

My retrofitted headlights b4 it was cool :cool:
ate4yvyr.jpg

And led dash swap
3uda4y5u.jpg

How hard was switching the colors?

It's gonna end up being the one im waiting for now....my TRD exhaust if they would hurry up and call me and tell me its in!!

I know stickers aren't considered mods but I like to be original. Simply because I'm just one of like 50 white Tacomas in El Paso. Funny thing is that I only see one of them out off road. My Taco Twin "Devil DK".
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1374121632.294600.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1374122798.836609.jpg

Back