Favorite Modification?

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Nathan, Feb 17, 2013.

1. in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

I need a locker.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. YotaKid

YotaKid Teen Taco Driver

I need a FRONT locker, nothing pisses me off more than being stuck and not having all me wheels turning when i know that would get me out.

4. TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan Well-Known Member

I originally said my 5100's but as I cleaned my interior the other day I realized my favorite "mod" if you will is the car seat in the back for my little guy. :)

5. snogirl

snogirl Well-Known Member

Definitely my seat covers.
    They made the driver's seat more comfy.

6. taco guy11

taco guy11 Well-Known Member

Def my lift makes the truck different

7. BirdDawg

BirdDawg '05 Super White Sport

I've done so much (with so much more to do) that it's nearly impossible to pick just one. Rims/Tires, bumpers, rock rails/lightbar, lights/switches, Satachi grill, blackout hood and valence, seat covers, the list is nearly endless.

But I gotta say...probably my most fun...and thus my favorite is...

My Flippac shell on the back! Since getting it 11 months ago...I've spent over 45 nights loving the outdoors with great nights of sleep out in the back country.

8. akaryanreynolds

akaryanreynolds Master Debator

The mirror lift bracket!! Especially since i have the radar detector on it, more room to see!

[​IMG]

9. psychobilly

psychobilly Member

hmm out of all the mods I cant really decide, maybe the extra lights ?

10. tacomawv

tacomawv Well-Known Member

Helper springs. They make my truck sit level when I tow my boat. No more people flashing their lights at me at night.

11. SilverStreakTaco

SilverStreakTaco Active Member

So far it would have to be Goodyear's wrangler dura trac's! Anyone have suspension ideas? ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1370059027.677994.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1370059043.549834.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1370059056.014365.jpg

12. user458

user458 Registered Users

I like the engine start button. How'd you doit where did you get it was it easy to do

13. KennyF

KennyF Well-Known Member

Where can I get a mirror lift bracket?

14. KennyF

KennyF Well-Known Member

Also, where can I get a push button start from.

15. Tacoma fan

Tacoma fan Well-Known Member

first and foremost my seat covers...makes the driving experience just that little bit comfy :thumbsup: ...and second...the bug deflector on the front of my rig :)

16. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

My fav is all of them.

17. Joshuarubin09

Joshuarubin09 Well-Known Member

How hard was switching the colors?

18. Taco grande

Taco grande Well-Known Member

Love my grill. Changed the whole look of truck and brought it all together with the flares ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1374099884.206975.jpg

19. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

It's gonna end up being the one im waiting for now....my TRD exhaust if they would hurry up and call me and tell me its in!!

20. Yota4life

Yota4life Well-Known Member

Definitely my sound system ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1374111912.570087.jpg

21. Fire Sarge

Fire Sarge BOHICA

I know stickers aren't considered mods but I like to be original. Simply because I'm just one of like 50 white Tacomas in El Paso. Funny thing is that I only see one of them out off road. My Taco Twin "Devil DK".
    ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1374121632.294600.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1374122798.836609.jpg