Favorite thing about your Tacoma???

Pretty much the same as most you guys. I'm here in CO and they hold value like crazy! I always feel confident off road that I can deal with many different types of situations and still drive home. I'll take my truck over any other brand in the back country hands down. I don't get too crazy so for me I have the truck I always wanted.

Dude, i had that on my 88 nissan hardbody, and 70 vw beetle.... over rated.

I much prefer a working starter.:p
I have a 2017 Tacoma. It's a starter button. I don't have to roll it down hill, jump in, pop the clutch and go. I touch the door handle it unlocks, I climb in push a button and the truck starts. I drive. Technology :cool:so awesome :)

These trucks are great! After driving a full size for work going through the bush and back roads for years, lm still trying to figure out why I took so long to make the jump over. The ride is great, manoeuvrability in tight areas and just bombing around town is comfortable.
I was able to get pretty much a fully loaded vehicle for 20k less than if I were to go to a full size with the same options (crazy). I love the lockers and let's be honest, everything else too.:cool:

Thing I like about my Tacoma is that it doesn't give me a **** ton of issues unlike fords or chevys, or dodges.....

So, this reminded me of why I'm proud to own my little Taco. Met a guy and was out at his shop talking to his grandmother, he has a big lifted Power Stroke and so she asks me, "Do you have a Ford?" No. "We'll do you at least have a Chevy?" No, I'm Japanese, so I drive a Japanese truck.

Her response: "Oh, you know my brother was killed in Pearl Harbor". [emoji52] Walk away slowly...

In a world of Fords and Chevys, I love that my Tacoma both brings me together with other owners like your fine selves, and sets me apart from my redneck friends.

So, this reminded me of why I'm proud to own my little Taco. Met a guy and was out at his shop talking to his grandmother, he has a big lifted Power Stroke and so she asks me, "Do you have a Ford?" No. "We'll do you at least have a Chevy?" No, I'm Japanese, so I drive a Japanese truck.

Her response: "Oh, you know my brother was killed in Pearl Harbor". [emoji52] Walk away slowly...

In a world of Fords and Chevys, I love that my Tacoma both brings me together with other owners like your fine selves, and sets me apart from my redneck friends.
Funny thing is, Tacoma's are more American than Chevy, fords, and dodges lol. Toyota trucks are made in the USA for the most part i believe

Back