Few more touches

Taco_Truck

Just a few more add on's to make this Rig my own. Overlays for the side badge as well as the mountain range as seen on the multifuction display. Got some resin based wheel badges but they bubbled on install, will have get a new set but just seeing it I'm sold. Thanks for looking! Will get full truck shots once it stops raining here and I can get her first wax in20180905_171451.jpeg20180905_172849.jpeg20180905_173608.jpeg20180905_174948.jpeg20180905_174955.jpeg

Just a few more add on's to make this Rig my own. Overlays for the side badge as well as the mountain range as seen on the multifuction display. Got some resin based wheel badges but they bubbled on install, will have get a new set but just seeing it I'm sold. Thanks for looking! Will get full truck shots once it stops raining here and I can get her first wax inView attachment 20638View attachment 20639View attachment 20640View attachment 20641View attachment 20642
I like the center cap. Do you have links to these few touches you have done?

I like the center cap. Do you have links to these few touches you have done?
I'll get the link after I hear back from the seller about the mild bubbling issue. it's basically a resin domed decal that you put in place of the Toyota logo. The Toyota logo is easily removed from the back side with two tabs. I paid 15$ but they go from 15-25 depending. I did research about what size and 60mm was the consensus but I think it might be a couple of mm too big and possible reason for the mild bubbling. I'll keep y'all posted.

I'll get the link after I hear back from the seller about the mild bubbling issue. it's basically a resin domed decal that you put in place of the Toyota logo. The Toyota logo is easily removed from the back side with two tabs. I paid 15$ but they go from 15-25 depending. I did research about what size and 60mm was the consensus but I think it might be a couple of mm too big and possible reason for the mild bubbling. I'll keep y'all posted.

Have you heard anything back about the center caps?

Have you heard anything back about the center caps?
OK, recieved my new version center caps, just some decals that overlay in the center cap, but I like the raised look of the resin center caps so I left them. This came out pretty nice I must say but I prefer the resin version better as a whole if they were perfect. But these decal versions are much brighter! They are two pieces, is can get pics if you want but first you install the black portion then center the TRD in the black. Here's before and after: 20180917_192211.jpeg20180917_193020.jpeg

Back