Fia sp89-36 seat covers

G54

Anyone have these in their 2016? Interested in opinions on fit, durability, etc. Amazon has them for $158 and free shipping.

I just got the ones from Toyota, the waterproof material is really nice, I do a lot of duck hunting and its nice not worrying about messing up my seats, little more expensive but they are a perfect fit

If you get seat covers for 158 dollars, you're gonna get what you pay for. Check out Wet Okole seat covers.
Possibly, and I understand they aren't $260 covers. But I consider cheap covers to be the ones under $50 or so. I would think the FIA's should be decent, but I was hoping to get feedback from someone who actually installed them.

I ordered Carhartt seat covers from covercraft. Not cheap but they are very nice. Fit is spot on. Cutouts for seat airbags too so they are properly engineered for tacoma seats.

Possibly, and I understand they aren't $260 covers. But I consider cheap covers to be the ones under $50 or so. I would think the FIA's should be decent, but I was hoping to get feedback from someone who actually installed them.
I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry.

OK so after reading a bunch of reviews I ordered the Fia's from Amazon. I will do an install and overall review as soon as I get them.

Finally had warm enough weather to get the Fia's installed. They went on pretty easy in about 45 minutes total. Would have been quicker but I forgot to pull one strap through the driver seat and had to start that one over. Material is comfortable, but seems a bit thin. Hopefully it is durable, but time will tell. Covers fit pretty well, with only slight non conforming at the bottom of the seat back. No big deal. I was unable to stretch the headrest covers under the headrests far enough to attach the Velcro, but once they were reinstalled you can't see the bottom anyway. Overall so far I would rate the FIA covers a solid 4 out of 5.

Attachments

• IMG_20170120_091634139.jpg
    IMG_20170120_091634139.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 43
Back