First new car ever/first Tacoma/Puget Sound region

Hello fellow Tacoma owners! I’m actually ‘not quite there yet’ :) Just pre-ordered a 2018 TRD Sport, Access cab, AT, 4 X 4. REALLY looking forward to this ownership experience. Looking for any insider information on when my truck will arrive and I’ll need some ‘care and feeding’ instructions from real owners. Hit me up!

Hello fellow Tacoma owners! I’m actually ‘not quite there yet’ :) Just pre-ordered a 2018 TRD Sport, Access cab, AT, 4 X 4. REALLY looking forward to this ownership experience. Looking for any insider information on when my truck will arrive and I’ll need some ‘care and feeding’ instructions from real owners. Hit me up!
Congrats. Welcome to the forum. I’m sure the dealer will contact you when it’s delivered. They’ll want their money and the truck off the lot.

Welcome to the forum. Like OR17TRD said, they’ll let you know when it’s there because they want their money as bad as you want your truck! Congrats.

Thx folks. How about that early ownership question? What’s really best in terms of early mileage? Stay away from off-roading for a few hundred miles? Change out the oil early?

Thx folks. How about that early ownership question? What’s really best in terms of early mileage? Stay away from off-roading for a few hundred miles? Change out the oil early?
Just drive it and enjoy it. Nothing special needs to be done. Do the maintenance as suggested in the owners manual.

Not without slicks and wheelie bars, anyway!

th

Welcome!

Back