First Taco owner

OLDER BIKER

Hi everyone. I live on St. Joseph Island (near Sault Ste. Marie, ontario), am retired and just bought a 2009 Taco w/an access cab. Still waiting for delivery. They are installing a new frame. Apparently it was on the recall list and the new frame was there waitjng to be installed. Is his a bonus or what?

Not quite sure. I was too busy trying to find faults in the truck (besides the frame) the first time I saw it to really notice details. I'll try remember to post that stuff when I finally get to bring it home. They said before the New Year.

Wow. It was so much easier with J##ps. CJ 5? 7? Huh?

[emoji23]

OK. I had a Laredo. Insert all the chrome jokes.
It's. Nice truck... The slupree blue is a close second to indigo ink for me. The rims I meant we're arguable... As in, they are stock on trd offroads.
Want even more fun?
Every second gen "trd" model is also an "SR5" model.... An SR5 package is a prerequisite to any trd package.

Why did toyota stop throwing sr5 badges on the tailgates of the second gens around 2010? Who knows.

It's. Nice truck... The slupree blue is a close second to indigo ink for me. The rims I meant we're arguable... As in, they are stock on trd offroads.
Want even more fun?
Every second gen "trd" model is also an "SR5" model.... An SR5 package is a prerequisite to any trd package.

Why did toyota stop throwing sr5 badges on the tailgates of the second gens around 2010? Who knows.
Because de-badging? Haha

Want even more fun?

I always wondered why they stopped that too.

Back