First Tacoma!!!

laten34

Just bought my first Tacoma and needless to say im in love. Ive always been a Ford Ranger guy but found what I thought was a good deal on an old 97'.

This baby is a 1997 2.7l 5-speed 4x4 with 117000 original miles and it is a 9/10 in every possible category! Cant wait to see what this baby can do in the indiana snow

Just bought my first Tacoma and needless to say im in love. Ive always been a Ford Ranger guy but found what I thought was a good deal on an old 97'.

This baby is a 1997 2.7l 5-speed 4x4 with 117000 original miles and it is a 9/10 in every possible category! Cant wait to see what this baby can do in the indiana snow
Sounds like you enjoy it already. Congrats

That was my first truck. A reg cab 2.7 5 speed 4x4. That thing was a tank. It did great in all weather. Hated getting out to lock the hubs. But I knew when they were locked or unlocked. Congrats man. You will def love it. I hated to see mine go. But had a family. Needed the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Back