Fitting my subs

sagecalla

I have a 2004 Tacoma 4 door. I was told to put two shallow tens behind my back seats but I already have two 12s without a box. I'd like to keep the 12s but don't want to lose too much of my back seats. What's the best way to put them in without losing too much space, I'd like to have atleast my 2 outside seats. Should I do a dual box or 2 separate boxes? Any suggestions?

I have a 2004 Tacoma 4 door. I was told to put two shallow tens behind my back seats but I already have two 12s without a box. I'd like to keep the 12s but don't want to lose too much of my back seats. What's the best way to put them in without losing too much space, I'd like to have atleast my 2 outside seats. Should I do a dual box or 2 separate boxes? Any suggestions?
Put one on each side. Then when you have passengers in the back just tell them it's massage time. And turn up the bass.

I'll give you my Two cents ! Don't bother with more bass or volume! My wife has crazy hearing loss from just going to many concerts! I'm not sure how old you are, but, when you can't understand what your friends, family, bosses are saying life isn't as easy as it could be! Put your money into air intake, suspension, LEDs something else! Enjoy whatever you do !

I'll give you my Two cents ! Don't bother with more bass or volume! My wife has crazy hearing loss from just going to many concerts! I'm not sure how old you are, but, when you can't understand what your friends, family, bosses are saying life isn't as easy as it could be! Put your money into air intake, suspension, LEDs something else! Enjoy whatever you do !
What did you say? Lol. I lost over 20% of my hearing from the military. Explosives are fun. Hehehe.

Haha I'm 17 just want a badass system for when I go out with friends next is some other fun stuff lol

Nice! Just put a new head unit in mine with my 19 year son . Much louder without putting in the new speakers I bought!

Yeah just got a head unit for mine and it's so much louder and better bass then the factory stereo! I think I'm going to put a 10 behind the seat and a 12 in the middle.

This is what I did.....
That's a 600 watt Rockford amp pushing a 12 " shallow Rockford sub.
Sound great.!

Attachments

• 1438315560823.jpg
    1438315560823.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 1438315586165.jpg
    1438315586165.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 1438315605234.jpg
    1438315605234.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 64
Back