fled from tacomaworld

I guess I still am a member on the 'other' site. Found it first, missed this site somehow. Still shaking my head over the reasoning or lack thereof on the other site. I think they need a massive delivery of Lithium over there. Just remember the catch phrase. "Did you test drive the truck before you bought it?" No, I bought the feckin' thing sight unseen. Idjits. Like every other buyer, in a half hour test drive I discovered EVERYTHING that there is to know, both good and bad, about the truck.

Thank you, I feel better now. Time to drink some Old Grand Dad 114. Nice group of helpful friendly people here.

I guess I still am a member on the 'other' site. Found it first, missed this site somehow. Still shaking my head over the reasoning or lack thereof on the other site. I think they need a massive delivery of Lithium over there. Just remember the catch phrase. "Did you test drive the truck before you bought it?" No, I bought the feckin' thing sight unseen. Idjits. Like every other buyer, in a half hour test drive I discovered EVERYTHING that there is to know, both good and bad, about the truck.

Thank you, I feel better now. Time to drink some Old Grand Dad 114. Nice group of helpful friendly people here.
EFE13E64-F9A8-4C8A-B039-1D94D6849BD8.gif

Back