Floor mat help!!!!

mfowler15

Ok so I tried to purchase laser measured floor mats from weathertech. Went through the whole process, waited for shipping only to find out I only bought the rear mat cause they don't say they don't make them for manual trucks.

Is there really that much of a difference between the floor in a manual vs automatic that they don't sell front mats for them????

Ok so I tried to purchase laser measured floor mats from weathertech. Went through the whole process, waited for shipping only to find out I only bought the rear mat cause they don't say they don't make them for manual trucks.

Is there really that much of a difference between the floor in a manual vs automatic that they don't sell front mats for them????
What year is your truck? Only difference will be clutch.

I just bought front and rear for my 2015 manual AC with no problems. Some guys on TW have pics of trimming an inch off under the clutch pedal. Either way no big deal and the mats are awesome

I have the Weathertech in my 2015 double cab. Love them! I do a lot of fishing and off-road. Get them dirty and just hose them off.

All of this probably has to do with the bogus "sudden acceleration" claims used by various political hacks to cut Toyota's sales and boost GM's. My '15 has latches on the mats that maybe Weathertech just doesn't want to deal with? This is a guess on my part, but that may be why they offer mats for older ones, but not the newer ones?

All of this probably has to do with the bogus "sudden acceleration" claims used by various political hacks to cut Toyota's sales and boost GM's. My '15 has latches on the mats that maybe Weathertech just doesn't want to deal with? This is a guess on my part, but that may be why they offer mats for older ones, but not the newer ones?
The latches work fine as Weathertech has holes that fit over the latches.

I don't know why but they don't sell the front floor mats for 05-11 manual Tacomas but do for automatic. Any other year they don't even ask about transmission

Back