Fog Light Adjust

B-Man

Hey everyone. Anyone have info on how to adjust the fog lights on a '17TRDOR? I used the search button but not finding anything unless I missed it. Seems the fog lights are aimed pretty low and would like them a bit higher. Any help would be appreciated!

Looks like a do-it-yourself job. You will probably have to dismantle them and find a way to fix them at the desired angle. Or maybe you can find an aftermarket kit, I don’t know. Their are a few guys on FB who have bought aftermarket kits for the look, for the performance but I can’t tell you if some of those fog lights kit can be adjusted on a particular angle or not.

I'm gonna have to get my Streamlight out and take a closer look under the front end. I'd think there's a way.......or maybe not.

Went out and found the thumb-screws.....can't fit my big hand up in there. Gonna have to do more research to see what I have to take apart to get to 'em. If anyone has any ideas would appreciate the info.

I swapped my fog light bulbs in about 10 seconds. Just reach down between your rad support and the grille. I didn't notice a thumbscrew bit I wasn't looking for one. Maybe it's worth a try? If not might have to pull the grille.

I swapped my fog light bulbs in about 10 seconds. Just reach down between your rad support and the grille. I didn't notice a thumbscrew bit I wasn't looking for one. Maybe it's worth a try? If not might have to pull the grille.
That's it! Thanks for the info. Will wait til dark then will go out and see where they're aimed. Appreciate it!

I went out and marked 25' from the garage door. My fog lights on the TRDOR sit 28" from the ground. Go down 4" and will set the fog lights to 24". Will post up tonite if they were low, high or no adjustment necessary.

Just got done adjusting the fog lights. As BcExplorer pointed out to me.....you can access the thumb screws from the top.......mine were 24" too low. Raised them up to 24" from the ground. Rotate the thumb screws clockwise raises them up. Thanks for all the info. Appreciate it. Sorry I didn't get pics. Batteries were dead in my camera and my son is gone with his camera.

Just got done adjusting the fog lights. As BcExplorer pointed out to me.....you can access the thumb screws from the top.......mine were 24" too low. Raised them up to 24" from the ground. Rotate the thumb screws clockwise raises them up. Thanks for all the info. Appreciate it. Sorry I didn't get pics. Batteries were dead in my camera and my son is gone with his camera.

Good to know.

Back