Fog lights

JDC 07

Does anyone have a unique fog light system? I want to put fogs on my truck but I wanna get something special something different.

Just using the stock fog lights and I love them. They actually give a significant change in the light pattern! My s10 had stock fog lamps and they didn't do a damn thing. What are you thinking of going with?

Does anyone have a unique fog light system? I want to put fogs on my truck but I wanna get something special something different.
Im designing fog light brackets for Tacoma, years 2005-2011 to accept led pods. not sure what year your truck is. they should be out soon a week or two.

Mario..
Can you add fog lights without cutting into the wiring??? Basically, looking for a "plug-in" kit ????

Mario..
Can you add fog lights without cutting into the wiring??? Basically, looking for a "plug-in" kit ????
My brackets will hold led pods so it will not be a plug and play kit, unless you can find a connector to put into the factory harness.

I got the plug-in package from E-bay-no directions and no relay included, I have the lights and switch installed.....no need to add relay, but since there was no directions I am not sure what type of relay is needed and where it should be installed in the fuse box, (The Tacoma directions are also very vague on this matter).

I got the plug-in package from E-bay-no directions and no relay included, I have the lights and switch installed.....no need to add relay, but since there was no directions I am not sure what type of relay is needed and where it should be installed in the fuse box, (The Tacoma directions are also very vague on this matter).

Back