Free Shirt in April now just 35 Posts!

Nathan

Admin
Staff member
I just edited the Contest Thread.

We have a week left in our launch contest and I still have plenty of t-shirts left. With that being the case I've lowered the min number of posts you need to make in the month of April to get a free shirt down to 35 (while supplies last).

Hopefully that's good motivation to keep posting.
Thanks for helping us launch this site with some good content. Please, start some new threads and keep posting so we can keep the momentum going. :thumbsup:

Remember, when you've hit the required amount of posts just Send Me a PM with your shirt size, name, and address and I'll get it in the mail to you.

Thanks!

I'm just trying to get to the sticker quota!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Taco Forum mobile app

Nathan im working it man....working for the t-shirt and decals, i think im in the 60's now....whoo hoo!!!! im an XL please:w00t:

That a cool thing to do Nathan. It looks like I will hit 35 post but I doubt you have a shirt in my size. Maybe you can give me a raincheck for the next shirt print run. I would kick in a few bucks also as Omar the tent maker doesn't work for free.:huh:

I can do the rain check... no problem. Sorry if we don't have your size.

No problem. It seems that not a lot of people do 4xl when they print shirts. I am always asking for the sooper fatboy size. :huh:

I appreciate the raincheck.:thumbsup: I will send my info at the end of the month.

Well, send me a PM with what color you want and how many you'll use and I'll send them out. Include your name and address again for the label.

Thanks.

Just counted up and hit 37 for the month...Didn't even know I was there already.

:thumbup:

Back