Front Camera problems

Crutcherl1

So I purchased the front facing camera kit from running with tacos. I went to install it today and ran into some problems. I've watched two different videos on how to install it and I think I may have screwed up somewhere. I'm hoping someone can help me.

So heres my issue or issues. I've got it all wired up and when I flip the switch for the front camera, it comes on with no problem. However when I flip the switch down for the reverse camera, I get nothing. I also noticed, that the lights on the switch both for front and back cameras light up when I switch to the front camera and when I flip it down for the reverse camera, I don't get any lights.

I've clearly done something wrong, can anyone help. Much appreciated

Im thinking about getting it and watched the video. Did you cut the wire coming off the front camera...i think theres 3...one designates it the front camera? If thats the right video i watched.

Im thinking about getting it and watched the video. Did you cut the wire coming off the front camera...i think theres 3...one designates it the front camera? If thats the right video i watched.
I cut the right wire on the camera. Where I'm confused, is when I press the switch to go to the back camera, its just a black screen

Sounds like the harness for the rear camera or power for it. I would check to see if its loose and all connections for that harness. And the fuse for it. Sounds like you might have got it right...other people have returned harnessesssese[emoji1787] but i would still troubleshoot

Please let me know when you get it figured out?...i hear they have pretty good response to questions also.

Back