Front vibrations....

fistofthejew

Hey everyone, I new to the group. I have a 99 toyota tacoma 3.4L with around 140xxx miles. I've had the truck for 3 years and within the last 2 months I've replaced the clutch and all hardware, upper and lower ball-joints, tie rods, brakes and shocks all around as well as the tires. I've recently had an alignment done but the truck still pulls to the left, walks all over the road and and left side vibrates bad at high way speeds. Most of the problems are only noticeable when I'm at 50-70 mph, which freakin blows!.......some advice would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have a lift on your truck? Mine did the same thing and because of the lift one of the needle bearings in the front diff was worn.

Try road force balancing the tires. Check your air pressure. Does the steering jerk when you hit the brakes? If it does, check your lower control arm bushings.

Hey everyone, I new to the group. I have a 99 toyota tacoma 3.4L with around 140xxx miles. I've had the truck for 3 years and within the last 2 months I've replaced the clutch and all hardware, upper and lower ball-joints, tie rods, brakes and shocks all around as well as the tires. I've recently had an alignment done but the truck still pulls to the left, walks all over the road and and left side vibrates bad at high way speeds. Most of the problems are only noticeable when I'm at 50-70 mph, which freakin blows!.......some advice would be greatly appreciated.
I got the same flipping issue

Back