Frustrated

07 just got $968.00 more stolen from me at the stealership a week before they said frame will be replaced. It got new u joints all of them , that stupid center/ carrier bearing and it's making less noise and vibration between 5-10 mph. It definitely got worse when I put the 6" BDS in it! Kit is coming out when the frame is replaced. Then I'll have then set it up for 285/70-17 the Light Racing UCA's 5100's front at 2" rear I already have built 3-4 " longer than factory. I'll use the 2" blocks under the new factory springs. Then it'll be a great 07 That I have $34,000 into for someone to buy for $20,000 ughhh!

Solved all my driveshaft vibration problems. Trade that turd in.

That's last resort for me. I'm giving Toyota one last chance to fix it and then we shall see.. I would like them to buy it back.. I'd hate to get a lawyer involved .. What did you trade for?

There was no other trucks in my price range that I was willing to buy. In PA they won't do a buy back for a vibration. And my steering rack went bad right before I got rid of it. It only had 5,000 miles on it.

That was my first.
Sorry you felt so bad about it. First year on redesign. Plus new engine and tranny for the Tacoma. Never buy first year in redesign unless your willing to be patient and let Toyota work out the bugs. Good luck with that Acura. The Tacoma will outlast it. Just saying.

TacoOwner16, do you have 4wd on your truck? If so, have you tried stopping in 4wd to see if the vibration is there? I tried this last night go about 20 miles per hour and didn't get the vibration. I'm going to try it again today while going a little faster and see what happens.

Back