FS FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Reservoir Shocks - 880-02-376

djplan

Bought these to lift a 3rd gen and never really got enough lift out of them unless I cranked them down all the way.
Never realized the 3rd gens actually have 700lbs springs stock they really would work better on a second gen.
These gave me about 1." of lift but I wanted my truck level with the aal in the back so I decided sell these and get 5100 and uca instead.

Bought in December 2015 (but never had them installed on the truck until February 2016) from down south and these are still under warranty until December 2016. come with reservoir brackets and adjustment spanner wrench.
These sell for $1600 new.

Asking $1200 shipped.
located in Canada so shipping is going to ding me pretty hard, likely $150-$200 to the USA

Paypal or emt only

IMG_2218_zpspnzkgzq2.jpg

IMG_2220_zpsexfgojfw.jpg

Fox Part# 880-02-376-B w 600lb spring
Extended Length: 22.21"
Collapsed Length: 17.58"
Shock shaft Travel: 4.63"
Height Adjustment: 0"-2"

Features
  • FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Reservoir Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
  • Factory Series delivers race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt-on shock for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
  • Huge 7/8" 17-4 H900 hard-chromed stainless steel shaft—the toughest available Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance
  • Shock bodies are crafted from 2.5” diameter, zinc-plated, honed seamless alloy
  • External reservoir further separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
  • Additional oil and nitrogen capacity from reservoir further enhances cooling
  • Exclusive ORB O-Ring port fitting provides an optimal seal to remote reservoir
  • Vehicle-specific 3.0 Eibach racing spring optimizes ride quality
  • Adjustable, locking preload rings make easy work of ride-height leveling and precise coil preload
  • Nitrile rubber isolator pads absorb vibration and road noise
  • Heavy-duty large-diameter spherical bearing for increased steering quality
  • Race-proven damping control gives a comfortable and predicable ride and fade-free performance
  • IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
  • Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
  • Reservoir secures to any standard tubing with included hardware
  • Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
  • Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
  • 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
  • Your FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Reservoir Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Description
Bolt on a set of FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Reservoir Shocks and make reservations for the winner's circle. Featuring external reservoirs and adjustable 3.0 Eibach springs, FOX 2.5 reservoir shocks run cooler and smoother than just about any shock out there. Plus, with 2.5" diameter aluminum bodies, 7/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), these shocks stand up to the toughest abuse.

FOX Factory Series Shocks deliver FOX's race-winning performance in an easy bolt-on shock. Designed after FOX racing shocks, FOX Factory coil-over reservoir shocks are rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the road. The zinc-plated, smooth-bore, seamless-alloy bodies stand up to any trail. And, the vehicle-specific valving and direct-replacement mounting work just right for your specific truck.

Along with the built-in FOX performance, FOX factory coilovers feature a fully adjustable coil spring, so you can easily dial ‘em in for the win! Each FOX coil-over shock is built to handle the toughest trails, and they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable so you can always restore peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Reservoir Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.

Back