FS: URD Stage 2 clutch for 3rd gen, URD 41 pound flywheel for 3rd gen, new

Ovidiu Ifrim

This is SOLD.

Hey guys, I gave up on trying to fix my truck and trying "alternate" methods to get rid of it at this point. So I am selling off stuff that I bought but never got around to installing, for now.

Got a new URD Stage 2 clutch kit and the URD 41 pound heavy flywheel. Both brand new. Cost around 900 bucks, looking for 750. Will considering selling separately. Prefer local pickup in Seattle area.

Also have a clutch accumulator delete mod that I will throw in for free with purchase of both clutch and flywheel.

urd.jpg

Last edited:
Probably. One of those things where you plan to do it yourself, then slowly mentally give up and put the part away till you save another grand to have a shop do it.

I've been told, however, that the single biggest upgrade you can do on the clutch system, even beyond switching out the clutch, is doing the accumulator delete mod. A guy on TW sells them for around 90 bucks, I believe.

Probably. One of those things where you plan to do it yourself, then slowly mentally give up and put the part away till you save another grand to have a shop do it.

I've been told, however, that the single biggest upgrade you can do on the clutch system, even beyond switching out the clutch, is doing the accumulator delete mod. A guy on TW sells them for around 90 bucks, I believe.
I'll have to look that up.
Doing the work myself doesn't intimidate me, I'm just not sure when I'll get the time and be at my garage at the same time. Lol

Hey guys, I gave up on trying to fix my truck and trying "alternate" methods to get rid of it at this point. So I am selling off stuff that I bought but never got around to installing, for now.

Got a new URD Stage 2 clutch kit and the URD 41 pound heavy flywheel. Both brand new. Cost around 900 bucks, looking for 750. Will considering selling separately. Prefer local pickup in Seattle area.

Also have a clutch accumulator delete mod that I will throw in for free with purchase of both clutch and flywheel.

View attachment 25946
Still have it?

Back