Fumoto Oil Drain Valve

AZ Pete

anyone using a Fumoto valve on your 3.5l? Which one would be compatible with the TRD Pro skid plate?

anyone using a Fumoto valve on your 3.5l? Which one would be compatible with the TRD Pro skid plate?
I'm using one on my '17OR with the Pro Skid Plate......I'm using the F-103 but with the cut out on the skid plate any of the 103-series valves will work fine.

You're very welcome, Brother!
Do you think the long nipple F103N is too long with the Pro skid. My freebies are used up and my maintenance light just popped on. Been a year since my last oil change but less than 4k miles. Time to order that Fumoto. Already have a gallon of Mobil1, 5 filter kits, a new aluminum filter housing and a good canister wrench.

Do you think the long nipple F103N is too long with the Pro skid. My freebies are used up and my maintenance light just popped on. Been a year since my last oil change but less than 4k miles. Time to order that Fumoto. Already have a gallon of Mobil1, 5 filter kits, a new aluminum filter housing and a good canister wrench.
Sounds like you’re ready to go.

The long nipple should work just fine with the Pro skid plate. One thing I noticed with the Pro skid plate is the opening is pretty small to get your hand up in there to flip the lever......I opened mine up a lil bit and works much better.

I was thinking that I may remove the skid to do the first at home oil change anyway. Don't want to saturate the skid with oil and will be easier to install the fumoto. Might put the skid on the big drill press and open up that hole. I have drills up to 3" diameter. Thanks for the tip.

Back