Funny Pictures and Funny Videos

That’s funny you posted this I was just talking with some friends the other night about this. Its become truth. I tell my kids all the time watch what you do and what you put out there.
It’s sad that society's been so unforgiving that one incidental picture or statement can haunt you as a public figure for the rest of your life. People dig into the past to find that one thing to hold against you.
What was once ok 15 years ago, 30 years ago etc is not ok today. I get that the human process and change for the better is a good thing. We live, we learn, we grow, we all make mistakes. As a healthy minded human we learn from our actions, apologize (if needed and grow. Emotional growth can be slow for most of us.
Now if that individual continues to do and act in the manner and is not open to growth and change then this is the true character of said human.
If one is unwilling to accept they are in the wrong, if they are unwilling to allow emotional and mental growth, then they should be held accountable for the continued actions.
Bush said it best.
"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, 'Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again.'"

Back