Funny Pictures and Funny Videos

That was an emotional roller coaster of a game yesterday! I felt so bad for our little kicker, it all came down to him kicking that ball just so pretty right down the middle of the goal post with 2 seconds on the clock... No pressure or anything..... Haha! GEAUX TIGERS!!!Screenshot_20180916-105514_Messages.jpeg

That was an emotional roller coaster of a game yesterday! I felt so bad for our little kicker, it all came down to him kicking that ball just so pretty right down the middle of the goal post with 2 seconds on the clock... No pressure or anything..... Haha! GEAUX TIGERS!!!View attachment 20931

That was a great win. We got another loss. Hog fans are going crazy. I’m thinking we saw the same players last year and they weren’t expressive so I’m thinking it will take a couple years for him to set up his players with his schemes

That was a great win. We got another loss. Hog fans are going crazy. I’m thinking we saw the same players last year and they weren’t expressive so I’m thinking it will take a couple years for him to set up his players with his schemes
I'm hoping we're coming out of a similar slump. I was a little nervous many times during that game but we pulled it off, played smart to get it back. Hopefully this win gives our boys the confidence to pull it together now. Offense was a little sloppy but that was a damm good defense!

I'm hoping we're coming out of a similar slump. I was a little nervous many times during that game but we pulled it off, played smart to get it back. Hopefully this win gives our boys the confidence to pull it together now. Offense was a little sloppy but that was a damm good defense!

It normally takes a year or two for everything to start working out. I like LSU coach. He seems like a regular guy. Not sure how yalls fans feel but I like him

It normally takes a year or two for everything to start working out. I like LSU coach. He seems like a regular guy. Not sure how yalls fans feel but I like him
I love Coach O and most feel the same way. A local boy finally living his life long dream. Can't beat that!

Back