General Grabber AT2 tires

Prerunner14

Anyone running these? The spec are much better than my OEM BF Goodrich Rough Terrains. Which show a lot of wear for only 9000 mi. The reviews are awesome. And almost $100 per tire less than BFG All Terrains. And reviews are better also.

Anyone running these? The spec are much better than my OEM BF Goodrich Rough Terrains. Which show a lot of wear for only 9000 mi. The reviews are awesome. And almost $100 per tire less than BFG All Terrains. And reviews are better also.
I have been running these tires for about a month now and love them. I used to have BFGs but they are to pricey. I love my grabbers. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1417755541.175430.jpg

I switched from BFG A/T to the A/T2. They ride better and less expensive. I have about 10k on them now and they look like they were just put on.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

I've got a set on my FJ and couldn't be happier with the performance. I personally think they do not look as aggressive on the sidewall as some others, but for the price and performance I can't complain.

I put them on a few months ago and they work good, not much road noise good off road and pretty decant in the snow

I dont have my taco yet but will any day now. I do have those tires on my 03 dakota and its been 4 years now. All i have to say is they been great and still in use . I have about 80,000 miles on them. Saved about $500 atleast compared to BFG's. Would definitely buy them again. After not rotating them this year the 2 front wore down alittle more and would only need to get 2

Back