Georgia members

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by TacoDawgfan, Apr 2, 2013.

1. TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan Well-Known Member

Figure why not start a Georgia thread to see who's here. .

And Go Dawgs!

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Active Member

GO Dawgs! Not in GA but not far either, Up kinda around knoxville.

UT sucks.

4. Ga Taco

Ga Taco Member

I'm here. South of Macon.

5. OP
    TacoDawgfan

Are you from GA. Just wondering how a TN guy is a Dawg fan?

Flowery Branch here.

6. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

I used to live in a little town called Taccoa. Really pretty up there.

7. TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Active Member

No I’m not. I have all ways like GA bull dawgs and UT.(#1 and #2 teams i like.) and sense UT f*** suck ever sense fulmer left. I have just been going for the bull dawgs more than TN. at least the dawgs can win a game unlike the vols. but if it came game day and vols VS the dawgs i’ll pull for the vols.

at least i’m not giving into all the hype and going for bama. like everyone els seams too be doing.

8. OP
    TacoDawgfan

Ever wheel up there? I never have but some guys I know used to ride quads up there. I never made it with them when I had mine. Heard there was some pretty rocky trails up there.

9. Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

For you Georgia guys, ACC Toyota Lexus is having a open house next Saturday. They do Land Cruiser restorations and work on about anything Toyota related among other truck.

Super cool guys that know their business. They are in Atlanta. Here is a link from IH8MUD.

http://forum.ih8mud.com/atlanta-cus...c-toyota-5-year-anniversary-party-4-13-a.html

I am driving the Tacoma down for the party. Hope to see you there.

10. user458

user458 Registered Users

I live in a little town in southern Ga. Called Jacksonville.

11. OP
    TacoDawgfan

Jacksonville GA.....................never new there was such. As a Bulldog fan, it has a strange ring to it.

12. user458

user458 Registered Users

Jacksonville, Ga. I like that.

13. Craig Allison

Craig Allison Craig34

I'm in McDonough Ga we need to have a meet and greet that would be a blast I'm sure. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1372043470.359583.jpg

14. Jared424

Jared424 Active Member

I'm over here in Dallas GA

15. Craig Allison

Craig Allison Craig34

Welcome to tacoma forum!!

16. Jared424

Jared424 Active Member

17. Jared424

Jared424 Active Member

Anyone planning on going to rally cross Saturday at Atlanta motor speedway or the offroad expo Sunday at Cobb galleria?

18. Ajhowza

Ajhowza Member

I'm here down in St. Mary's, GA stationed on the Kings Bay Subase. Right on the Florida / Georgia line

19. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

Hey you take any of my toys out to play? I work for Electric boat..

20. Ajhowza

Ajhowza Member

I'm actually apart of the Marine Security Force so I don't see any of the boats haha

21. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

My company actually has an office down there. since we built them, we also do maintenance/repairs on them too.