Getting my truck wrapped and need some advice.

This is a great way to try out new "looks" or designs for a vehicle without it. being permanent. It's not exactly cheap to do, but it's still a whole lot cheaper than a paint job. Finding a good print shop and a good installer can be a challenge. Like cutting wood, "measure twice, cur once", in other words, do lots of research before you put down any money. Check to see how fresh their stock is (Scotchprint™ film does have a limited shelf life) and check references on the installer(s), and keep a digital copy of the artwork. Since it's not all one piece of film on your truck, this gives you a way to have individual panels reprinted if and when you start having problems or damaged panels. Edges often peel at corners or sharp curves, especially when they are in spots that get a lot of exposure/wear and tear, like around door handles and the handle tailgate, and along the sills and door edges.

I do graphics for a living, so if you'd like to see what your truck would look like in a different color, with flames, etc., feel free to contact me.

Back