Getting ready for snow

BigT

Hey guys quick question I live in the state of Michigan and we get a lot of snow out here. I was wondering if I need to put weight in the back of my 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD. Or would the truck handle fine without any weight

It will definitely handle just fine but a little weight never hurt! I like to wait until it's a problem and then just shovel some snow into the bed for free weight. Should be keeping a shovel with you anyways. Best of all just buy a leer or snugtop shell, those bitches are heavy.

Damn, they made that pretty cut & dried...

80f7b472-b22d-4131-a801-f240aa99b3ce-jpeg.13966

I have to put sand bags in my bed. My truck fish tails in the snow and the weight helps.

Hey guys quick question I live in the state of Michigan and we get a lot of snow out here. I was wondering if I need to put weight in the back of my 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD. Or would the truck handle fine without any weight
Mine handled great last year on the stock tires no weight. Of course a little fishtailing here and there when giving it too much gas. But if you're worried about it weight will always help with more control in the snow.

I’m in the Snow-belt as well. new Tires wed. I went with Falconer Wildpeak ATs. I’m looking forward to these tires

State of Jefferson ?...:confused:
In 1941, some residents of northern-most California and southwestern Oregon—where people had long been resentful of the political power held in Sacramento and Salem by more populous districts—promoted the idea of a separate state. Believing that their largely rural region was not receiving its fair share of federal defense and state public-works money, their publicity-seeking "secession" movement gathered steam to form a forty-ninth state, the State of Jefferson.2BCF9BEE-334F-4F9B-83D2-AFF016B0819D.jpeg

It basically failed when Pearl Harbor got bombed and the war efforts over shadowed their efforts to break away from California and Oregon. They where statesmen but country men first.

It basically failed when Pearl Harbor got bombed and the war efforts over shadowed their efforts to break away from California and Oregon. They where statesmen but country men first.

Interesting, I did not know this so much for public education...

I kinda like it...

Back