Good Morning Gents

Atomic Diesel

...and ladies too I suppose. New here, just bought my first Toyota a month ago, a 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road. Extremely pleased with the deal and the truck. I'll be hanging out here to learn more about them as we go. As of now I am getting 21mpg from this gutsy little V6 and anxious for the weather to turn to crap!

...and ladies too I suppose. New here, just bought my first Toyota a month ago, a 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road. Extremely pleased with the deal and the truck. I'll be hanging out here to learn more about them as we go. As of now I am getting 21mpg from this gutsy little V6 and anxious for the weather to turn to crap!
Congrats on the New taco. Welcome to the forum. Let's see it.

Welcome to the Forum!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am definitely loving my rig. Just hit 3,000 miles and still learning something new all the time.

Back