Good Snow Tire

Stoney

Looking for a decent snow tire. I have the BF Goodrich Rugged Trail T/A's and from new, they are the worst tire I have used in the snow

Thanks Guys. Appreciate it. I really wanted BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2's, but all the sites tell me my 2012 Tacoma's specifications don't allow it.

Thanks Guys. Appreciate it. I really wanted BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2's, but all the sites tell me my 2012 Tacoma's specifications don't allow it.
I don't understand why they don't allow???? I Run the BFG KO2'S and have had ZERO issues. Must not be looking at the specs of the tires. There is no reason for them not to be put on the 2012 Tacoma's. Makes no sense to me. can you please post a site that says not to put the Bfg all terrain KO2's on your truck? I simply cannot believe that Toyota would say not to put them on.. And I believe Toyota would not reccommend that tire as they are on a majority of trucks regardless of year... They are an Excellent tire and are very quiet and have excellent traction in all weather conditions..

Thanks guys for all ofyour input. I found out why they said I couldn't put them on. It was because it came with P metric, and I was looking to put an L/T truck tire on. They said I should be able to after I talk to the installer. I e-mailed BFGoodrich!

Blizzaks, I only run them 3 months for trips over the pass and areas east. Great tires, mounted on snow rims saves $$$ when switching over.

Looking for a decent snow tire. I have the BF Goodrich Rugged Trail T/A's and from new, they are the worst tire I have used in the snow

I still think you should Get the Ko2 I have them on my truck and never had an issue.

2016 Tacoma Trd Off-road. (Silver Bullet)
2015 Tacoma Sr5. (Polar Bear)

I run Winterforce year round they're awesome on ice & in snow. And good off road (they do throw ricks a bit though. They are also much lighter weight than most.

Thanks to everyone advice on winter tires.

Now does anyone know where I can get replacement TPMS sensors?

Thanks to everyone advice on winter tires.

Now does anyone know where I can get replacement TPMS sensors?

Any tire shop can order those sensors. It'll be about $100 for the sensors then whatever the cost is for installation and the place you choose to get it done at

Back