Goodyear Wrangler dura trac

Dura Tracs only come in a 265/75/16. The current tire on my truck has the BF goodrich rugged trails at 265/70/16. Will a tacoma with no lift fit the 75s or will it rub? First time truck owner and all of this is new.

It fits.

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

I didn't have front mud flaps when I got the tires but no other trimming needed on my truck.

Dura Tracs only come in a 265/75/16. The current tire on my truck has the BF goodrich rugged trails at 265/70/16. Will a tacoma with no lift fit the 75s or will it rub? First time truck owner and all of this is new.

I've heard they will fit, I've heard they will rub, and I've heard they will fit with a little trimming of the fender well and/or removing the front mud flaps. So basically they will fit, just be prepared to trim.

Thanks guys. I went to the tire dealership and asked the guy about the dura tracs on my tacoma. He looked at me sideways, then gave me an education on tires and 10 ply vs the 4 ply of the all terrain adventure, told me the duras would ride like crap and so on. Long story short, I think I'll be going with the All Terrains even though the duras look BA.

Thanks guys. I went to the tire dealership and asked the guy about the dura tracs on my tacoma. He looked at me sideways, then gave me an education on tires and 10 ply vs the 4 ply of the all terrain adventure, told me the duras would ride like crap and so on. Long story short, I think I'll be going with the All Terrains even though the duras look BA.
The duratracs do look BA, and i think thats what draws people to them. Personally I haven't heard many good reviews on them. Did you get the at adventures yet?

Back