GPS mph

Toki

Does anyone know how accurate the mph that gps’s such as google map, Waze, garmin and other similar products?

Well just want to compare... since putting my tires on all gps device’s put my odometer 2mph slower. With that said then possible I did not lose any mpg from adding big tires. I fill up approximately the same time as the stock set up. But since the odometer is reading slower that’s why my cluster is saying I’m running a lower mpg. I don’t know any thoughts?

Well just want to compare... since putting my tires on all gps device’s put my odometer 2mph slower. With that said then possible I did not lose any mpg from adding big tires. I fill up approximately the same time as the stock set up. But since the odometer is reading slower that’s why my cluster is saying I’m running a lower mpg. I don’t know any thoughts?
A couple of times after I put the 285's on I calculated mpg on a road trip using gps point to point and the gallons it took to fill and I got 1.5-2 mpg higher than what the screen said I was getting. I'm not sure if yours will be the same, that was just my experience.

Exactly what I was trying to say. If that is correct then I didn’t lose any mpg for upgrading to bigger tires.

Exactly what I was trying to say. If that is correct then I didn’t lose any mpg for upgrading to bigger tires.
Weight is the issue.... how much more do the new tires weigh?

A large p metric will most likely weigh less than a smaller E within reason

Back