Grill Guard

I think they are kinda cool, but if you think they give you alot of protecting your wrong, I mean sure they help in really small bumps but other then that they are no good. I'm building a custom full metal bumper this year in my shop class, hopefully it will look something like arbs

Any shop class where you can build something like that is pretty damn cool. Pics and some dimensions/blueprint would be cool. I could prob build one too with the time and motivation. Im a steelhead by trade.

School just started today, hopefully I can start working on it later this week, I will start off making it of card board and then go from there. Yeah my teacher is a real cool guy, I'm a pretty good welder too so all I have to do is buy the material and that will only be around 300 bucks. I will start a build thread once I start

Use mig for your bumper. 100% argon For shielding gas. It will clean up a lot easier than stick wire will. 1/8" steel im assuming.

Still haven't decided exactly what thickness, but yes mostly 1/8, yeah ill I know is to mig weld, and yeah we do use argon

Back