Happy Birthday Texasred!

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes and SOME of the digs (Bogunn...). This month has been rough in a lot of ways and I have been laid up with waaaaay too much time on my hands, so I’m serial posting. I should be back at work after the first and you’ll (hopefully) not hear so much from me. Thanks for all y’alls friendliness and patience. [emoji487][emoji895][emoji481]

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes and SOME of the digs (Bogunn...). This month has been rough in a lot of ways and I have been laid up with waaaaay too much time on my hands, so I’m serial posting. I should be back at work after the first and you’ll (hopefully) not hear so much from me. Thanks for all y’alls friendliness and patience. [emoji487][emoji895][emoji481]
Happy birthday, ya chrome lovin' Texan!!!

You better not quit posting we enjoy the chrome Texan

Back