Headroom problems?

LEDAVE

Im 6'3 and was wondering if anyone with a height issue had a problem with the 2016 sport with a sunroof and not enough headroom??? Thanks

I'm 6' 2" and have the crew cab with sunroof. I am not having any issue with headroom in the front but it is pretty close.

Not as far as room (so far). I traded in a crew cab f-150 which had more room in the front and back than most limos do! But I expected this to be much smaller. If the seat is back far enough, the leg room is okay. I haven't taken any long road trips so not sure what that will be like. I would say - take a few test drives. Don't just take one. Leave, go back another day and take another drive. Try and get a good feel for how you fit. My real reason for the downsize was so my daughter could learn how to drive in a more manageable vehicle. The f-150 crew with 6.5' bed was like driving a bus and was a little intimidating for her. But I have adjusted to the size difference pretty quickly.

Not saying there's anything bad about about it, but I do get a little laugh about downsizing for your daughter to learn, I learned to drive in my dads GMC crew cab with an 8 ft bed... He pretty much just told me to suck it up and get used to driving big vehicles, I now drive our companies medium duty commercial trucks when not at school...

Believe me .... I tried! But I finally decided to downsize. Don't want to tote her around until she's 30 ;-)

Not as far as room (so far). I traded in a crew cab f-150 which had more room in the front and back than most limos do! But I expected this to be much smaller. If the seat is back far enough, the leg room is okay. I haven't taken any long road trips so not sure what that will be like. I would say - take a few test drives. Don't just take one. Leave, go back another day and take another drive. Try and get a good feel for how you fit. My real reason for the downsize was so my daughter could learn how to drive in a more manageable vehicle. The f-150 crew with 6.5' bed was like driving a bus and was a little intimidating for her. But I have adjusted to the size difference pretty quickly.
Hey thanks again!! I traded the same truck in, what a coincidence. Yeah the specs state that the f 150 had 40.1 inches of headroom and the tacoma was 39.7. We shall see.

Yea same problem with headroom because of sunroof. Dealer got me to try model with no sunroof gained a few inches for sure.

Im 6'3 and was wondering if anyone with a height issue had a problem with the 2016 sport with a sunroof and not enough headroom??? Thanks
I'm 6'4" and was uncomfortable with the sunroof. I got the Access cab with premium and tech package because no sunroof.

I have the Trd sport with the crew cab and I'm 6,3 it's close but I'm comfy in it and love it, and going fast over bumps is comfy but I have a pro comp lift as well

Back