Hello everyone im from Kansas

smokinjoe

BEER ALWAYS GETS ME STUCK
hello everyone my name is Joe I live in Southern Kansas I just bought a 2007 Tacoma TRD I love the truck already put a 3 inch lift kit on it and 31 inch tires I go wheeling quite often this is my first Toyota truck I love it last truck was a F 350 on 36s I downsized and have not looked back this truck has done everything the F 350 has except for drink all the gas and pulled the cattle trailers but WOW WHAT A GREAT TRUCK I hope to hear from you all soon

Welcome to Kansas from another Kansan and naw we dont use those funny little doodads they just take up space on the keyboard most times we dont even leave a space between the words we just slur them together on top of that we dont even walk we crawl to our trucks do to excess alcohol consumption reason our roads here are so nice and smooth is we dont drive on them we take the ditch home :drink:

Lol cops watch roads for drunk drivers i feel better in the ditch

:laughing: You know that's right. They don't look in the ditch, just the road for the ones swerving around. And with a 4x4 in Kansas you can pretty much make your own road. Just watch out for the barbwire tends to pokes holes in the tires for some dumb reason.

That must be what the "D" on the shifter is its showin ditch mode lol

All I got is R 1 2 3 4 5 6 I don't have a D on my shifter.......oh wait I do on the side it has TRD lol! Must mean Travel Rough Ditch mode.:laughing:

hello everyone my name is Joe I live in Southern Kansas I just bought a 2007 Tacoma TRD I love the truck already put a 3 inch lift kit on it and 31 inch tires I go wheeling quite often this is my first Toyota truck I love it last truck was a F 350 on 36s I downsized and have not looked back this truck has done everything the F 350 has except for drink all the gas and pulled the cattle trailers but WOW WHAT A GREAT TRUCK I hope to hear from you all soon

Hello and welcom Joe:thumbsup:

Back