Hello from Grants Pass Oregon

Quarterhorsepower

Planning to buy a new 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport DC LB 4x4 within the next week or so. My youngest son just bought the exact same truck last December and loves it. He already has over 5,000 miles on it. :thumbsup:
I'm downsizing from a fairly new GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD DURAMAX 4x4. :whistling2:

Grants Pass, I know the area well. Been there a time or 2 or more. Brother lives in Selma prior to that Cave Junction. Welcome to the forum. I upgraded to an '06 Tacoma 4x4 in Jan from a '00 PreRunner TRD SR5. Enjoy driving it day to day. Can't wait to take vaca and do some cross country running around in it. Not planning an Oregon run this year though, but maybe in the near future I will and we can hook up and run some logging roads and get some photo ops in.

Welcome from the opposite corner of the map. Would love to see Oregon one day. I know it's beautiful up there.

I was thinking.. I guess I should post all the Toyota's Ive owned in the past. One in particular would be worth quite a bit if I still owned it.. (kicking myself over my 79')
These were all bought NEW!
1. 1976 Short Bed SR5 (White)
2. 1979 4x4 Red SB "Limited Edition #211 of 1089" (how many of you knew of these?) This was the 211th factory 4x4 Toyota made. Fully loaded with chrome bumper and grill. Price was $7,999.50..
3. 1985 4x4 SB
4. 1987 4x4 Ext Cab SB
5. My soon to be 2013 TRD Sport Double Cab Long Bed 4x4

Well, I ended up buying my neighbors 2005 Blue Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed SR5 4x4.. Love it and it was 1/3 of the price I was about to pay for the 2013.. Now, I can wait for the next generation Tacoma and see if I like it as much as they think I should.. No doubt, I'll keep this baby for many years to come!
2chqgh.jpg

Good lookin Taco! With the money you saved over buying a new one you can start in on a few mods to personalize it. Since your planning on keeping it for a few years, take your time and do it right! Research your mods before pulling the trigger. Make sure they suit your needs not what somebody else says you need. :thumbsup:

Back