Hello from Kentucky

Good stuff man I'm in Nashville and new to the taco scene. Just bought mine about 3 weeks ago and love it. Some minor stuff that the dealership is taking care of but its a blast. Any good trails near you or me?

Near me yes but im in florida im sure theres a bunch in ky thow i lived there when i was younger.

Good stuff man I'm in Nashville and new to the taco scene. Just bought mine about 3 weeks ago and love it. Some minor stuff that the dealership is taking care of but its a blast. Any good trails near you or me?
You need to go hit Windrock. Labor Day weekend is the annual Toyota Roundup. Couple of up from the forum went. Had a blast. Super nice people from all over enjoying the trails.

There's a place a little south of my location called Wildcat Off-road Park (something like that), but I'm told it caters mostly to the Razr scene. I'm not set up for anything too extreme and haven't had much luck finding good trails to ride around here. I'm still looking though, and I'll let you know if I find anything!

I'll definitely have to check Windrock out, sounds great! That's one thing I didn't know about Tacoma's until I bought one; I didn't realize there was such a community attitude among owners! I get waves from other Tacos all the time, lol.

I'll definitely have to check Windrock out, sounds great! That's one thing I didn't know about Tacoma's until I bought one; I didn't realize there was such a community attitude among owners! I get waves from other Tacos all the time, lol.
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457439610.420801.jpgthis is at Windrock. Airing tires back up. A 4 hour trail ride turned into 8. But no one bitched the entire time. The first 3 are silverpataco, me then sfstud2002. We had a blast. Tacomas are more capable then you think. I can go back this year but I'll be there next year. Any question ask or google Toyota round up at Windrock.

Back