Hello from Lon-Gyland (and a tire question)!

Hi guys...and ladies! Just got a 16 DC OR last week with 25K. Already bought and put in the WeatherTechs, Clazzio covers should be delivered today. Question: With 25,000 on the original tires (Goodyear Wrangler AT with Kevlar), how many more miles should I expect from them? Thinking of the BFG's, but not sure if its too soon. They still have some meat left.Taco.jpg

Hi guys...and ladies! Just got a 16 DC OR last week with 25K. Already bought and put in the WeatherTechs, Clazzio covers should be delivered today. Question: With 25,000 on the original tires (Goodyear Wrangler AT with Kevlar), how many more miles should I expect from them? Thinking of the BFG's, but not sure if its too soon. They still have some meat left.View attachment 15670
I think they are rated somewhere around 60k mile tires if I remember correctly. I didn’t want to wait that long so I took mine off at 300 miles and sold them with the OR wheels for $800. I put 285/75/16 BFG KO2’s on 16x8.5” MB TKO -6 offset wheels.

Hi guys...and ladies! Just got a 16 DC OR last week with 25K. Already bought and put in the WeatherTechs, Clazzio covers should be delivered today. Question: With 25,000 on the original tires (Goodyear Wrangler AT with Kevlar), how many more miles should I expect from them? Thinking of the BFG's, but not sure if its too soon. They still have some meat left.View attachment 15670
Welcome to the Forum!

Back