Hello from Texas

catfish37

Hey guys I just purchased a 15 tacoma trd sport 4x4 this weekend and was thumbing around the internet looking for tire sizes and came across this site. I bought this truck for a overland platform. Coming from a jeep tj to this gives me lots of room for all my junk. Original plans was a 3" lift and 33's but I have about talked my self out of that. Just going to put some Toyo mt's on it and roll with it.
My favorite stomping grounds is the ozark national forest.

Welcome to Tacoma Forum Catfish. North AR is beautiful. I've been down the Buffalo River a few times and love it.

Just picked up a 2014 with very low miles and am in New Braunfels. Plans are a 3"lift w/ wheels and tires also a front bumper w/winch and rear bumper. Looking for a local offroad club to join and maybe take the Grand kids camping.

Just picked up a 2014 with very low miles and am in New Braunfels. Plans are a 3"lift w/ wheels and tires also a front bumper w/winch and rear bumper. Looking for a local offroad club to join and maybe take the Grand kids camping.
Welcome. Glad to have you aboard. Post pics when you can. Any question feels free to ask. We are all here to help.

Back